Thursday, January 1, 2015

30 in 30 Art Challenge--Painting No. 1

Happy New Year Everyone!  Once again I am participating in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge for January 2015.  I am so excited to try this experiment again.  I have chosen to work with a seascape scene.  I went on a fishing trip with my brother, his wife, and my hubby this past summer and took some wonderful photos of our fishing trip.  I decided to use these photos as reference for paintings for this challenge.  Wish me luck!

Here is the first painting in the challenge--"Fishing on the Oregon Inlet."




View all of my artwork at my website The Art of Katrina Parker Williams.
Buy select pieces of my artwork at Daily Paintworks.
Buy art prints at Fine Art America.
.

To receive detailed views of my paintings, sign in below (IT'S FREE).  Your email will never be shared.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



No comments:

Post a Comment