Sunday, March 9, 2014

Magnolia Flowers Photos

Magnolia Flowers--these are my favorite flower.  They are so elegant and luscious.

There is a magnolia tree at the entrance of a graveyard down the road from my house.  Every summer when I pass the graveyard, I think how lovely is that magnolia tree towering over the grounds and keeping all of those souls company.  I like to think that each flower is one of those souls.  The beauty of their lives is shining through those lovely petals.

I had to take some pictures of them to use an inspiration for paintings that I plan to paint one day.  

Take a look....


IMG_0465
   
 
IMG_0564
     

IMG_0467



IMG_0466






IMG_0416

    



  
























To receive detailed views of my paintings, sign in below (IT'S FREE).  Your email will never be shared.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment