Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Little Furry Friend--The Rabbit Photos

I have a little furry friend that has made my backyard his home.  Well, he's been living there for several years.  I have caught him occasionally wandering around in my backyard.

This year, I decided I was going to photograph him whenever I could catch him out in the open.  He is an elusive character, so capturing these pictures was wonderful for me.

IMG_0438

IMG_0444 

IMG_0449

I don't know what I should call him.  I haven't picked out a name that seems suitable for him.  If you have a name for him, please feel free to comment.  I am taking all requests.  When I manage to capture more pictures of him, I will post them here.

As with all of my images, I take them as reference photos for my artwork.  I have been working on a few sketches of my little furry friend, which I plan to develop into paintings. 



 .

To receive detailed views of my paintings, sign in below (IT'S FREE).  Your email will never be shared.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment