Saturday, July 26, 2014

Rockin' Classic Auto and Motorcycle Expo--Rocky Mount

IMG_3366
Today I attended the Rockin' Classic Auto and Motorcycle Expo held on July 25 & 26, 2014.  Car and motorcycle enthusiasts and collectors from around North Carolina came to Rocky Mount to show off their beautifully renovated custom cars and motorcycles.
Here are a few classic automobiles on showcase at the Expo.


There were some magnificent motorcycles on display also.

 
Some of my favorites cars are shown below.

 
There were even some "Tricked Out" cars.


Presentations of the winners was held on the Main Stage with categories like Best Import, Best Ford, Best Chevy, Best of Show, Sport Bike, Harley Cruiser, and a People's Choice Award.  The general public got to vote on the People's Choice Award.   Winners received trophies.

This was a wonderful event, and I am glad I went.  I have a medley of photos to use as inspiration for paintings.

 I am an artist and an author of southern and historical fiction and short stories.  View all my artwork on my artist page at Daily Paintworks.
Check out more of my artwork at my Art Blog–KPWms Art Studio.
Also check out my novels and short stories.  Katrina Parker Williams’ Books Available at Amazon,  Smashwords, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, and iTunes).

No comments:

Post a Comment