Monday, February 3, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge Summary


I decided last September to participate in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge that began in January 2014.  I found out about the September Challenge about mid-September 2013--too late for me to enter the challenge.

I planned out what I wanted to paint for the January 2014 challenge and sketched many of the images ahead of time to ensure I could complete the challenge without feeling overwhelmed by trying to paint a painting a day for 30 days straight.  It worked out well for me.

Below are the thirty paintings I entered in the challenge.  I am proud of myself.  I plan to participate again in the next challenge Leslie Saeta hosts.
















 








 











That's it.  All thirty paintings.  It was as fun ride while it lasted.   Stay tuned for more art from KPWms Art Studio.

Katrina





.

To receive detailed views of my paintings, sign in below (IT'S FREE).  Your email will never be shared.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. I really like your paintings, the red grapes are my favourite, but all of them are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Feather Storm, thanks for stopping by my blog and viewing my artwork. I appreciate the kind comments. Katrina

    ReplyDelete