Saturday, February 1, 2014

Food Art Paintings

Food Art

I am very interested in painting food-related artwork.  I love the rich colors of vegetables and fruits and try to capture those rich colors in my paintings.  Here are a few of my vegetable and fruit paintings.

Art prints are available for these food paintings.  If you would like a print, please email me at stepartdesigns at hotmail dot com for sizes and pricing info.




Red Onions

 Red Grapes on Vine


Red Radishes


Red Grapes in Bowl


Three Cherries


Golden Onions

 

Button Mushrooms #1


Purple Turnips #2


Button Mushrooms #2


Two Apples


Green Pear


Apple So Sweet

 

Cantaloupe, Please


Green and Red Chiles


Bowl of Plums





.

To receive detailed views of my paintings, sign in below (IT'S FREE).  Your email will never be shared.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment