Sunday, January 12, 2014

Commisioned Piece--Zebra Stiletto


This was a fun little painting I did for a lady who commissioned it for her teen daughter whose colors in her bedroom are black, white, and pink.  I think she will love it.

This painting has been made into an art print.  If you would like to order an art print of this shoe, email me at stepartdesigns at hotmail dot com.  




“Zebra Stiletto”
9 x 12 inches
 Acrylic on 140 lb. Watercolor Paper

This painting was made into an art print for this same lady.  If you would like to order an art print of this shoe, email me at stepartdesigns at hotmail dot com.  


 

“Red Stiletto”
9 x 12 inches
 Acrylic on 140 lb. Watercolor Paper

I would love to know what you think about the painting.  Please post your comments in the Comment section below.  

I'll be posting daily, so come back tomorrow to see another one of my paintings!  Also check out my postings on Facebook and Twitter.  Please share with your family and friends.

.




To receive detailed views of my paintings, sign in below (IT'S FREE).  Your email will never be shared.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment